I choose to be a teacher no matter what they say because…
July 8th, 2009 by wingardium
1. Through teaching, I learn.
2. I get to meet a lot of interesting people.
3. I get to share whatever knowledge and skill I have.
4. I love seeing people maximise their potentials.
5. There are no words to explain the fulfillment that I get when I see my students/trainees improve and become better.
6. I’m happy to know that when my multinational trainees are in my class, there are no race issues, everyone is helping everyone else, and cultural diversity is no hindrance to make friends.
7. When my students/trainees become successful in their respective careers, they never fail to let me know about their achievements. I feel that their successes are mine too.
8. I feel so good when I know through the look on my students/trainees’ faces that they have realised the value of continuous learning no matter how old they already are.
9. I want to help people know that there is no end to self-improvement and self-discovery.
10. I want my students/trainees know that they can always be better than what they already are and that it’s never too late to be the best that they can be.
11. I get to understand different cultures and ways of life.
12. I get to travel.
13. I like the ambiance of a classroom whether it is in the school setting or company setting. There is something about a classroom that relaxes me. I feel that it’s my niche.
14. Teaching keeps me young at heart and upbeat.
15. I know that when I become old and gray, I will be happy to look back at my younger years and smile because I did what I had to do.
16. I love to read and talk about what I have read.
17. In a classroom everyone tries his/er best to say and do things that make sense and so you hear the best opinions and ideals in a classroom.
18. Creative juices flow in classes.
19. I learn about life through teaching.
20. I want to be remembered as someone who did something to encourage learning.