Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(2/25/09)

I'll be gone for a little while (sticky note messages)

Better and safer to leave in the morning, not tonight. Get up at 5am and not a minute later. Believe me; you’ll make it to the office on time.

I know they’re your favorite pair but they need a date with the machine, you’ll look equally dashing in the others, trust me.

You’re not fat. You’re fine the way you are. I don’t mean you should gain more weight though, okay?

Grow your collection of memories. The little printouts are okay.

Comma first before the close quotation mark

Take the carpet to the cleaners, one of these days.

Don’t let them get used to you doing everything in the office. It’s okay to speak out sometimes. Just be tactful.

It’s not girly to get a facial once in a while. Don’t forget to get yours, okay?

When there’s a chance, grow a beard and a mustache. Hehe…

No, you’re not always right but I’m always on your side. I don’t mind losing with you.

It won’t kill you if you say ‘sorry’. Say it when you know you should.

It’s nice that you wash the dishes and refill the water containers when no one asks you to. Keep this up.

Thank you for eating whatever I cook even if they taste bad sometimes.

Don’t be scared to hold them. I’m sure they enjoy the playtimes with you. Make them laugh. Be part of their lives. Teach them when you can. Protect them. They are your princesses for now.

I’m sorry I read your messages and watched that video.

I won’t take it against you if we lost touch.

I’ll miss you big time!

Take care of yourself…

No comments:

Post a Comment