comment to my lil sis’ blog
August 25th, 2009 by wingardium
on 26 Aug 2009 at 2:21 am
Be love lessons from ate:
1. Never let him be your boss, your only boss should be yourself.
2. Never put your life on hold just because you’re waiting for him to grow up.
3. A respectable man will always want to be with a woman who will never let anybody, including himself, walk all over her. If he’s being a jerk, put him in his place gracefully.
4. Action speaks better than words. Don’t say you’ve moved on. Show it through actions. If you feel you were disrespected, don’t nag, just walk away.
5. Never lose your rhythm in life be. I mean, never let go of things you’ve always loved in the first place, like friends, hobbies, routines, just so you can accommodate him. If you do this, you’ll create a void in your life and then you will become needy and expect him to fill in the void.
6. Regret is a waste of time, so never start anything that you know from the very beginning is doomed to be a disaster.
7. Give only what is reciprocated. Never give your all if you feel you’re just given very little.
8. Don’t be “too nice” because you’ll be taken for granted.
9. The only person that you should believe in is yourself. You will feel it if you are being treated badly. If you feel so, don’t try to make excuses for him. You just walk away with your head held high.
10. You deserve nothing but the best, so if you are given anything less than the best, don’t settle.
Di to galing sa quotes or texts. Lahat to be based on experience kaya believe me, okay?
love you lil sis!